Business Storytelling Training
We help companies engage their clients, staff and leadership to take action and incite behavioral change
Have you noticed these issues?
- When you present, you’re not getting the kind of attention you want
- As a sales manager or sales training director, your team isn’t delivering a message that lands deals, despite a great sales playbook or strategy
- As a CEO, your vision isn’t getting traction with your stakeholders
- As a people manager, there isn’t a consistent way to manage and transfer critical knowledge, leaving you in a lurk when people exit the company.
- As a people manager, your onboarding system only describes the culture and values of the organization, without showing them in action.
If you have noticed the above, ask yourself:
Are you telling a compelling story?
The human brain is hard wired for story. Scientific studies show us that we remember stories more than data, statistics, and numbers.
We help you leverage the power of storytelling by teaching you how to find, craft and tell stories that resonate while leaving you with a repeatable and scalable method so that you and your teams can keep creating stories that activate you and your audiences.
How does it work?
We offer listening and storytelling training programs, one-on-one coaching and virtual workshops for sales, team building, leadership development, and onboarding.
Business Storytelling Training Program
- Discovery phase: We assess where you are with your messaging, identifying what’s working and what isn’t. We identify themes and values that we can build stories around.
- Group training online: We gather your team in a 2-hour workshop on Zoom. Everyone learns the Narativ® listening and storytelling method through exercises that result in everyone creating a personal business-relevant story. We create breakout rooms so that people work with and learn from each other, creating a bonding experience they won’t soon forget. They don’t just learn to tell a story, they learn to listen to each other in more productive and engaging ways.
- Access to micro-site: The Narativ® storytelling practice platform is designed for your team to reinforce what they learned. Users can practice and submit their stories online so that you can then identify which stories should be showcased for learning purposes and the creation of your own story library.
- Story library: We create videos of the people whose stories best represent your culture, your service, your vision, and we populate your own story library with them. The purpose of a story library is for every user to be able to pull from it before their next meeting with a prospect, their next presentation to new hires, or when they need to hit refresh on their vision.
- Onboarding: Equipped with recorded videos of your team telling stories that bring to life essential themes and values central to your business, we then create an online course or integrate methodological points and videos in an existing LMS for your new hires. They learn from these stories while instilling in them a sense of belonging from their very first day.
4 one-hour sessions designed around your needs. We meet you where you are and you end up with a touchstone story that you will be able to come back to and evolve as needed. You will be able to enliven any dry powerpoint deck or set of data, while delivering your content with confidence.
Lead with Your Story
We offer a 3-module virtual workshop for up to 12 participants. The workshop focuses on improving your leadership skills by helping you demonstrate your values through storytelling. Participants work together and learn from one another, creating stories that enliven the driest of powerpoint decks, and engage audiences every time.
We’ve been transforming how people engage with their work for the last 20+ years, in over a dozen countries, for Fortune 500 companies, start up’s and large tech firms, across an array of industries.
What our clients say:
Sales and Team-Building WORKSHOPS and coaching
Our business storytelling workshops focus on teambuilding, coaching and leadership, and sales. Learn more in the PDFs below.